Born in the Gaya, Bihar Ms. Amita got married and moved to different cities in India and abroad. Little did she know that her keen interest in cooking and sharp understanding of the culinary world would get her where she is today! A versatile woman, graduate in B.Sc.(Hons.), Sanskrit and Hindi and post graduate in M.Sc. (Chemistry) and Naturopathy. Ms. Amita is a naturopath, theater festival award winner, teacher, poet, creative writer and an interior decorator. But her love for food by far surpasses all her other interests.
In the short span of 6 months, Amita has created a comfort zone in Bhopal for most of us and is successfully running it. Of course there is a team of supportive structure in form of her family and friends. They nurture a shared dream of making Indian food the number 1 cuisine in the world. With a goal so strong, it is not surprising that the one-stop food zone has the zest and character of an organization that knows where it’s going…right to the top!
As you enter the dining room of Amita’s Delhi Darbar, you will be seduced by a delightful exotic spiced aroma. And what a dining room it is, very pleasant, light coloured, with traditional tablecloths and comfortable chairs. Every corner in this beautiful restaurant is created by her personally and you will taste this dedication in every bit at Amita’s Delhi Darbar.
Achievements & Awards: 2015
Achievements & Awards: 2014
- Amita’s Delhi Darbar has been awarded with “Brand Achievers Awards -2015” Best Place to Eat/ Best Multicusine Restaurant in Bhopal by Mr. Shekhar Suman Indian film actor & TV Personality/Singer to Mrs. Amita Shrivastava, MD & CEO.
Achievements & Awards: 2013
- Got enlisted in the Grahshobha’s - Dove Real Women Who Became Inspirations column.
- Won the prestigious Big Brand Research Academy Award: Hospitality Excellence Awards 2014 for "Best Multicuisine Restaurant in Bhopal"
Achievements & Awards: 2012
- Won the Big Brand Research Academy Award: Business & Service Excellence Awards 2013 for "Best Multicuisine Restaurant in Bhopal" at Delhi on 5th January 2013
Achievements & Awards: 2011
- Became a favorite place for Women’s Kitty parties& till date hosted 1000+ kitties
- Famous for its Non-veg Cuisines, Platters, Special Veg dishes & family Bar
- Father’s Day: the Restaurant awarded the parents of Essay Competition winners organized by Danik Bhaskar Group
- Top 250 women of MP: Mrs. Amita honored by “Deshbandhu” Group by including in “SWAYAMSIDHA”
- IIT Topper in MP & 15th Rank in India: was honored with his family.
- Enhanced the choices by upgrading the menu & included new dishes
We have achieved a 4 star rating in Just Dial
- Dainik Bhaskar group presented “Bhaskar Woman of the year 2011” in Business & Profession Category Award to MD of the Restaurant.
- Awarded "Chitransh Nari Shakti Samman" by Akhil Bhartiya Kayastha Mahasabha" in 2011 to MD of the Restaurant
- Brand Academy Award 2011: Best Multicuisine Restaurant in Bhopal